
On Tuesday evening we attended quite a shin-dig here in town. See below for the details.. just a few pictures to start.
They even fed us dinner!
Look at some of the amazing artwork that bedazzles the walls???Awesome!
Now the kids thought this was awesome a wall of moving jellyfish and if they hit them with their hands, they popped! very cool!
One of the waiting rooms had a bubble wall.... we LOVED it. I think I would like to come sit here in the white noise on my way home from work...just to feel zen
More love for the bubble wall
Demos of some of the radical technology we hope our family never needs
The Kid's ER waiting room...woW!

The cafetria and entrace into FAO Schwartz... I mean the gift shop

The cafetria and entrace into FAO Schwartz... I mean the gift shop
On Tuesday we were blessed to attend an open house and touring of the brand new Children's hospital downtown Grand Rapids. Scott had worked on this particular job at work for more than 2 years and it was amazing to see it all come together. We are so fortunate to have this amazing hospital so close to us. All the technology and capabilities they have just blew my mind and to think it is all right here in town. The kids were amazed. I did share with them that regardless of how awesome it is, I still would not like to NEED to be a patient there! They have a pediatric ER there that I am sure we may visit before someone turns 18~! Here are some of the inside pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment