Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wednesday

Today I had the gift of being the preschool mom! The Moorlag family bus left the driveway promptly by 8:25 to pick up our dear friend Brooke for preschool, then drop Ella at school, then drop Christian at daycare, pick up Kyle our other good friend, and then head to Little Lambs to hear my assignments for the day. It was a treat to see Carter at school. I am constantly amazed at how much he is learning and all the wonderful things he accomplishes (Miss Kathy seriously rocks the art projects!). After a busy morning at school, I took home Carter's "goodest buddy" Noah. We hosted Carter's first official play date. It was a hoot! Carter and Noah played and laughed and went on an adventure in our backyard with their sleds. They had a firm request for lunch....Peanut Butter and Jelly with apples oh, yeah .... and some french fries! Hee hee! Who could say no to that???? It was perfect. I would have taken pictures but I was too busy with my ear to the door, giggling at all the perfectly BOY things they were doing and saying!

Scott worked a little late. I made dinner and then headed to church to attend Expressions of Christmas. I went with one of my dearest friends, Julie. It was so fun and beautiful and refreshing! I am so thankful for my sisters in Christ. I didn't make it home until 9:45. But it was well worth it!

No comments: