Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break in a nutshell

This has been a great week full of fun. I can't believe that I'd say this, but it is true....I would much rather a winter vacay instead of going somewhere over spring break. We had a great "staycation". We had a great time this week. It helped that the weather was so beautiful. We were outside everyday, had little art projects planned, and even went out for a few outings. It was nice to have unrushed mornings were the kids could lounge around, have a nice healthy breakfast, catch a few cartoons (gasps from the Grandmas...I know). It was nice. As you can see from the 2nd set of pictures, Christian is great at something our family is now calling "chill-laxing".

Ella and Carter have been nagging me to color eggs for about a month now. So we enjoyed this fun activity. I had high hopes but the dipper did not work out for Carter so he has grungy looking fingers. Oh, well!
Taking the pink dye very serious!

The watchful, helpful sis


Attempting the dipper

I lost it mom!

Adding decorations
Chillaxing
Elle was enjoying her dose of Noggin TV and Christian toddled over to her with his "baba". She picked him right up and they snuggled enjoying his morning 'milk' and cuddles.


It was so cute, he put his little feet right up on her. They were so cute! But you can see she doesn't take her eyes off the tube!

What a cutie pie. We love these new jammies Grandma! Thanks. What a great color for him.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The pics of Ella and Carter "chillaxin" are so adorable!