Usually Labor Day is a busy holiday for us. We try to squeeze those last few beautiful days in at the lake and we did that on Friday. But the actual Monday before school started, we spend around home. For those who aren't in the teacher profession, the Night-before-the first-day...is anything but relaxing. I spent "some hours" at school and Scott and the kids went to a park by our house to enjoy the beautiful weather. They had so much fun exploring the Thornapple River that we went back after I got home. The kids had fun exploring the rocks and river while Scott and I sat back and enjoyed...that was until Scott went in. Then lost his flip flop. Then decided to attempt a rescue and recover. then sliced his foot open....ending our nice day at the river. {We went home, ate, put the kids to bed then he headed to the Urgent Care for a tetnus shot. Urgent Care closed while he was pulling into the parking lot.
lovely. So he went to Walgreens for a shot!} Nice end to summer.
popsicles on the deck
Of course Carter went in!
No comments:
Post a Comment