Sunday, September 16, 2012

Backtracking a few weeks-Wisconsin Part One

I have been on "blogging sabbatical" for the past few weeks. Getting back into the swing of the school year is usually busy but to add to our family business.....I ran the Chicago 1/2 Marathon with one of my best pals last weekend and this past weekend we we tickled to share in a family wedding at the Toledo Zoo (more pictures to follow). However, I would be remiss if I didn't post some pictures from our amazing MOORLAG FAMILY Vacatation in Wisconsin. We enjoyed the shoreline of Lake Michigan from the other side of the lake in mid-August. Here are some of our pictures. The memories were endless and hilarious...considering there are 8 grandchildren that were 8 and under at the time...That is a pretty consuming...and LOADS of fun!


 Enjoying being together again!



 Our own private beach....the beach babes!


 A little football
 oops, Aunt Liza forgot how quickly those babies put sand in their mouthes.

 Splish splash
 A little game of memory for the 4 year old crowd!
 Pizza on the patio! What a spectacular view
 The Grandparents and some of the grandchildren
 Inside the waterpark....aka Heaven for the water-loving crew
 The snake
 All washed up and ready for bed! Jammie time.
 Grandpa & Elyse
 Out for a beautiful walk along the boardwalk.
Exploring the resort...so many steps. Big cousin Carter will help!
 
More pictures to come..{but this momma & kdg. teacher needs her sleep!}

No comments: