Playing in the backyard and shucking corn for dinner!
Helping grandpa with the grill. The kids were very impressed with the charcoal grill.
Chilling out! Whew , it was hot while we were there!
Craft time! Grandma watched the kids while I went for one of my runs. I didn't stick with my training and I am paying for it this week! Oh, well! We did indulge in our share of treats! Ella & Carter went bowling with Grandma and Grandpa while I stayed home with Christian so he could catch a nap before we went to Ryan and Carries. He woke up and we met the rest of the gang for ice cream! YUM!On Thursday we left Willmar and headed to Ryan and Carries house. We sure had lots of fun there with them. Logan and Lily were so entertaining. We loved our time with them.
Playing in the kitchen.
A little rough housing for the boys
Loving up Lily before she went to bed. Seriously, she is THE BEST BABY ever!
Bedtime stories.
Ella helped Lily practice her developing walking skills. I bet she will be walking before we see them again in August. Ella was in her glory with all the time she got to spend taking care of Lily! How is Lily turning ONE???
1 comment:
Love, love, love AlL your pictures! I have sooooo much updating to do. Summer is going way too fast!!! You all look wonderful with your smiles and summer tans. Maybe we can connect before summer is gone. I want to bring the kids back to FM Gardens. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment