
We headed to Minnesota for the Thanksgiving break this year! It was so fun to spend time with 2 of the cousins, aunts, and uncles, Grandpa & Grandma. We made a pip-stop in Chicago along the way. We "needed" to go to the American Girl Store and Lego Store. Here are a few pics.

Notice the matching outfits!

Lego Heaven!

{I am a mother and I have a problem! I love this store just as much as she does! } :)

Christian ran into a few of his favorite characters....Sally

Sheeze, I am going to have to keep an eye on this one! Smooching Sally? What next?

More DR. Seuss fun

A Lego Woody

The weather was total YUCK! Raining and 40s. Needless to say, we didn't spend much time outside. The lights and windowfronts were lovely but not in that cold, rainy weather!

Outside the Hancock tower.

Inside the ground floor of the Hancock was an awesome train/village.


A beautiful store front at AMG


We ventured to the Disney Store for Christian...he could barely focus to look at the camera. Look at how "helpful" Ella is!@!



I have lots of pictures to post from Family Time! I have some catching up to do in other areas of my life so unfortunately I can't be sitting at the computer all the stinking time! Toodles! How is it December tomorrow? Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment