Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

{Colt, Luke, Carter, Ella, Brooke, and Christian}
It's a bit late, but here are the pics from Halloween day! I celebrated with my students in the morning, Carter's class in the afternoon, and then with our good friend's the Heyboer's for some night time treating! :) It was a fun-filled day, laced with giddiness and sugar! I must confess, I've stolen a "few" Reese's but I am certain they will never notice!
Carter's parade...can you spot our "Droid"?
Brooke and her buddy
Fun and games
Carter with his good friend Corbin
Cute costumes..a knight, Mario, a pirate, and a few Star Wars characters.
Halloween Bingo
Kelly and Brooke with one of the cute crafts we did
Our little trick or treaters
Luke and Carter are ready to trick or treat!
More craft fun

2 comments:

Kirsten Carlson said...

Fun, fun, fun! Star Wars books are endless for us at home. We read them over and over and over and over again!

grandma m said...

looks like fun!