Around here life has been moving along at a pretty good pace. I spent a good long time posting and recapping our Spring Break vacation. The reality of the everyday has prevented me from posting on the boy's birthdays and Grandma and Grandpa
Moorlag's visit. So here is a little
slideshow from March. It is so very hard for me to grasp that the kids are 2,4, and 6 right now. I vaguely recall the fogginess of Christian's newborn months, adjusting to life as a family of 5 and everything in between. We are in such a good stage (most days). The boys play so nice together more often than not and with all the excitement and promise of spring, the little buggers conk out so quickly each night.
Ahhh, I love how running, playing, exploring and sucking in all the fresh air knocks them out. I've also noticed they get along better, seem to be growing and requiring a LOT more food these days. All good things ! We've been busy, as usual and I have lots of April posting to do. CRAP! Next weekend is May- I better get busy! We are anxiously awaiting our trip to Indy to visit our newest niece/cousin Elyse and sister Josie!
1 comment:
I love the smilebox you made! I just adore the pic of you and Scott with the two boys. You look fabulous my dear! Are you growing out your bangs? Super cute!
Post a Comment