Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whew! What???

"We have to go where? Home? But I like vacation here. at the ocean. I am not going home! Do you understand? We are staying here. Because I said so!"

Needless to say the kids had sooo much fun and NO ONE (including the adults) wanted to leave. Who wants to return to cold rainy MI when vacation is sunny, warm and oh-so-entertaining!

We have had a whirl wind last two weeks. We had Grandma and Grandpa Moorlag stay with us for 5 days, celebrated a double birthday party for the boys. Gallivanted off to Myrtle Beach for a week, celebrated Carter's 4th birthday there, then Easter, and made MANY wonderful memories here, there and in between. I have over 500 pictures I am sorting through between all the events, how will I possibly put them all together? Plus, after we traveled all night long, I can barely keep my eyes open. I will try again in the morning.

No comments: