During our visit to Myrtle Beach, the weather was perfect! It wasn't too hot, but always warm enough to be on the beach. The breeze was a breath of fresh air. We were outside most days from the time the woke up (breakfast, coffee on the balcony) until their little heads were ready to hit the pillow. They were completely entertained to dig and build in the sand for hours. It was fabulous! Here are some more beach shots!
The morning walks were a bit chilly at times!
One of Carter's many massive projects
Scott and I even fit in a couple of runs on the beach, purely breathtaking.
4 comments:
What special memories! I love the one with Ella and Grandpa...super cool with the beach writing!
What a wonderful vacation Liza! I keep seeing bright yellow bracelets on your kids in the pics - what are those about?
How fun! The kiddos are getting so big!
Got to love beach time! I agree this kiddos are getting big. Ryan and I just can't believe how much Ella has changed!
Post a Comment