Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pics

Ok- at the ripe age of 18 months..this little guy is "instigator extradinare"! He is wise beyond his year in his ability to push just the right button with impecable timing for both older siblings. I had to snap these shots...note the headphones-Ella's note the books-stolen from Carter! Sheeze, what a stinker and he is SOOO CUTE in doing so! Cue the evil laugh!........
Playing at the park




"bow-ing"

All hands on deck for this shot. Mom says, "don't let go of him!"


Exploring down by the river
Two of my monkeys


Fun at Wildwood Family Farms

Ella +the kitten + Brooke= inseperable

Ella and Luke picking corn

Kelly and Colton on the hayride

Decorating pumpkins in the warm greenhouse





Sunday at Fallsburg Park






1 comment:

Kirsten Carlson said...

Great fun! Great pictures! Glad to hear you are beginning to feel better. It is not fair when mom gets sick!!! Looks and sounds like you are having a fabulous fall. I love it!!! Wish I was going wine tasting with you. Mmmm! Have a glass for me :-)