Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fredrick Meijer Gardens {Cont'd catch up}


We were busy soaking up all the festivitiness of the season prior to Christmas. We hit the FMG Christmas Around the World. There were beautiful trees upon trees. We happened to run into one of the families from school. They have 4 boys almost the exact ages of our kids (minus the baby). We kids had fun exploring together. Ella, Christian, Carter, Corbin, and Camden.

Ella's favorite tree decorated with spiderwebs

A colorful tree- Christian's favorite


I couldn't take my eyes of this little "elf" what a stinker!

So many beautiful trees both inside and OUTside


The train was a huge hit







We would have liked a little snow to go with the lights but it was nice to be outside without freezing.

1 comment:

Kirsten Carlson said...

Soooo beautiful! It's been years since I visited FMG. I must get the kids there!!! We are still sitting with no snow - I can't believe I am saying this, but I actually wouldn't mind an inch or two. The kids NEED it! It looks like your family had lots of fun with their cousins. Happy new year!!!