Every year, I feel like December goes TOO fast. I feel like we enjoy Thanksgiving and everything after that is a "mad dash" to catch up! I think it will be a resolution of mine to enjoy more moments and stress less {easy to say with the holidays behind me, right?}. Here are some pictures from the Blackmer Family Christmas. We enjoyed seeing some of the cousins and catching up on all the events that have happened over the past year. We welcomed baby Chase Bendele and are celebrating two engagements! {Aunt Sonja's and Kylee and Zach's!}
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Holiday Fun
Every year, I feel like December goes TOO fast. I feel like we enjoy Thanksgiving and everything after that is a "mad dash" to catch up! I think it will be a resolution of mine to enjoy more moments and stress less {easy to say with the holidays behind me, right?}. Here are some pictures from the Blackmer Family Christmas. We enjoyed seeing some of the cousins and catching up on all the events that have happened over the past year. We welcomed baby Chase Bendele and are celebrating two engagements! {Aunt Sonja's and Kylee and Zach's!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment