Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 days in paradise

Scott and I stole away to the Riviera Maya last week. It was simply AMAZING. We haven't really been on a vacation sans the little ones since our honeymoon. This trip was perfect in every fashion. Our days were full of beauty, relaxation, warmth, sunshine, good company, delicious food and endless beverages. We were waited on hand and foot and enjoyed food and accommodations that were state of the art! Here are a few shots of how we managed to spend our time. Scott lounged in and out of the pool (note the pina colada in his hand)
Blue skies, lots of sun and a gorgeous view

One of the ocean views

My sand covered toes after a beautiful walk on the beach

The tough decisions of the day consisted of where to eat (we had 7 restaurants to chose from) and what to order. I prefer these decisions over how long to leave a certain child in time-out for some ridiculous infraction.

Ahh, one of my favorite parts of vacation: amazing dinners out (all the effort was someone else), unique food choices, and QUIET, uninterrupted conversation with my handsome hubby!

The food was amazing. We enjoyed the Asian, French, and Italian the best. We tried new and exciting things and did I mention.....I didn't need to plan, bake, OR clean up??? We have more pictures to come but here are a few to start.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How amazing!

Lisa said...

Awesome! How lovely! And you look so beautiful, as always!