Saturday, January 1, 2011
Magical Memories
If I flash back to my childhood I have so many cherished memories. I recall all the fun I had with my cousins mainly in the summer and at Christmastime. This year we spent the holidays at our home with Scott's side of the family. It sure was a lot of fun packed into a few days. The kids and adults alike were giggling, playful, and downright jolly! Here are just a few pictures from the start of our fun. There are just too many from Christmas day so......I'll have to put together a slideshow someday soon. As for now, I am relishing in all the fun we had.
Christian and Logan in the tubby! Who would know Christian is almost three and Logan is 16 months! Oh, he is such a honey. I'm not sure I've met a more calm little guy...surely doesn't follow in the footsteps of my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, does it have to be over so soon??? I want more "cation" as Russell would say! Looks like you enjoyed the time with the Moorlag crew. No river bank run for me this year. My brother gets married that day. I am however planning a half marathon either in May or beginning of June if you're interested!?!? I am also planning on training all summer for the Detroit full marathon next Oct. Would love if you joined me!!!
Post a Comment